Saturday 4 January 2014

Pocket Page Mini Album

As promised yesterday, I will show you the inside of my mini album. I made six pocket pages to go inside, ( I made the pages first then made the cover as I find it easier that way). Each pocket has a tag/insert to go inside where you can either put a photo or journalling. As I said yesterday I had a great time decorating the pages using various techniques to give it a grungy look. I used the Epic Day DSP and colour scheme, focusing on crumb cake, pool party and calypso coral. I used morning post, just the ticket, six sided sampler and baby prints stamp sets and ticket, butterfly, hezagon and circle punches and chalk talk framelits.
Here is the inside cover and first page and pocket page.  Every right hand page also has a little pocket and tag.
 The next two pages: This picture shows the back of the insert. I decorated the backs of all the inserts but I'll only show you one side of each insert, other wise there will be a dozen photo's!
The next two pages, this one shows you the back of the insert
 Next two:
Next two:
 Last double page:
Finally the last page and the inside of the back cover.
 This is the outside of the back cover, there is an extra strip of washi tape on this to cover where I had to cut the spine open as my hinge system didn't work as expected, more of that another time though.
This is the grid paper I used to cover the table, you can see I had a very inky time!
I haven't got this album anymore as I sent it to Stampin' Up! for the creative design contest, I really like it though and am contemplating making another one from the epic day DSP, not sure though as I've lots of other lovely DSP to try out.

1 comment: