Sunday 5 January 2014

Milk Carton Houses

I have just uploaded some photo's from my camera and found a few Christmas projects I haven't shown you yet. The first is some little houses I made using the milk carton die, I filled them with chocolate and hung them on the tree. They are not my own idea but based on a swap I saw (but wasn't given so can't tell you who made it) at convention.
Here they are:
The Christmas trees were made using the pennant party stamp set and matching punch. I did have a few more photo's but they are too blurry to show you,
I don't usually show family photo's but I thought you might like to see one of Jessica when she went to see Father Christmas at the  Cleveland Ironstone Mining Museum at Skinningrove, we had a lovely morning and it's worth going to see if you are in the area. Father Christmas said it was okay for us to take a photo so here she is:

No comments:

Post a Comment