Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hope 2014 is a 'Cracker' of a year for you!

Happy New year to you all! 2013 was a tough year for me and the family, so I am not going to reflect on it but just say I am glad it's over. I am looking forward to 2014 and new beginnings, hopefully more blog posts as well. For New Year I thought I would share with you a little cracker and cracker card I made using the envelope punch board.  There are lots of tutorials out there on how to make a cracker using the punch board, I used this one by the very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator Sara. I thought it was good because you can get four crackers from a sheet of 12" x 12".
Here is the cracker I made using the gorgeous DSP Winter Frost, snowflake soiree stamp set and the lovely snowflake embellishments. For the finished project I had silver ribbon wrapped around the ends of the cracker but it's missing in this picture I was waiting for some more to arrive, just use your imagination...

I also made a cracker card and envelope using the punch board,
Here they are together:
Happy New Year, Anne-Marie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment