Thursday 7 November 2013

Stampin' Up Wonderful Blessings

Did you know that until the 31st of January 2014 Stampin' Up have a selection of single Christmas stamps that you can buy? There are so many new promotions and offers at the moment that you may have missed it on my specials/promotions page, HERE is the leaflet. The Wonderful Blessings stamp caught my eye and I just had to get it, you can never have too many Christmas stamps can you? Here is  a card I made:
 I stamped wonderful blessings onto midnight muse card using the gorgeous silver metallic ink pad we have in the seasonal catalogue, you can see the shimmer on the photograph. I stamped the En France stamp in Midnight Muse ink onto smoky Slate card.
I made the bow using the large oval punch and midnight muse card stock as I didn't have any midnight muse ribbon, I think it looks very effective. Quite a quick card to make but it definitely has the WOW factor when you see it in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment