Monday 30 September 2013

Christmas Mosaic Madness

Yes, I know it's still September but card makers need to start early!  Christmas is an expensive time, over the next few days I will show you some Christmas cards we made in class using non Christmas stamp sets, a way of cutting the cost and getting the most out of your Stampin' Up! purchases. The first card uses the Mosaic Madness stamp set and punch, if you but these together you get 15% off - another way of saving money!
I have seen a few cards on pinterest that use this set to make a poinsettia so this is not my original idea. Here is my card:
 A close up of the poinsettia:
The colour scheme is old olive, real red and soft suede and the greeting is from the Greeting of the Season stamp set from last years seasonal catalogue, it is still available to buy and is really useful set at only £10.95 for the clear mount set.  See my Promotions and Specials page for the carry over list.

No comments:

Post a Comment