Friday 9 August 2013

Flower Shop

Hi All, I just got back from Butlins, a traditional British holiday, now I need another holiday to recover! I don't think I showed you the 'workshop challenge' card I made at Julie's training.  Julie gave us all a challenge to make a workshop make and take card using the flower shop stamp set, (this is definitely on my wish list, a girl can never have too many flower stamp sets).
I made a one sheet wonder, stamping a sheet of whisper white with flowers then cutting it into pieces. I made mine into a gift card holder, you probably can't tell by the picture but the triangle inside the card is actually a pocket, cut the triangle off the front of the card and stick it inside. The colour scheme is crisp cantalope, pistachio pudding and burnt brown sugar.

 For the blinged up version I added some glimmer card and rhinestones.
Here are both cards together:

No comments:

Post a Comment