Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wildflower Meadow Make and Take

Sorry I have been absent from blogland again. I thought I would share with you the card everyone made at my launch party. We used the gorgeous wildflower meadow background stamp, this is a great stamp for making very quick cards, it has a matching embossing folder.
This is the card we made:
 The colours are from this years in colours, coastal cabana and crisp cantaloupe. The flower is made using simply pressed clay and the flower mould, (I made these in advance as they do need to dry overnight), coloured with crisp cantaloupe using an aqua painter. I used itty bitty banners stamp set for the sentiment and punched some trim using my old favourite dotted scallop ribbon border punch.
I showed everyone a jazzed up version, I embossed after I stamped using the matching embossing folder and added some pearls. 
 Here are both cards together.
I love this stamp, it is so pretty and there are a lot of things you can do with it. You can make a card so quickly as well if you are in a hurry!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card too and the colours. The only thing I have found, is that the colour soon comes off your flower ? I think it might better added to the clay.

    ReplyDelete