Monday 10 June 2013

Double Pocket Fancy Fold card

The last of my fancy fold cards a double pocket card. I have seen this card made out of DSP put I made mine out of certainly celery card as I have lots to use up before it retires then decorated with DSP from the Brights Paper Stack, (which is also retiring as we are having a colour refresh and will be getting new ones). I used the Itty Bitty and Pursuit of Happiness stamp sets, two tag die, paper daisies and melon mambo scalloped ribbon,all retiring.
 The inside of the card
 I made the two tags into bookmarks, the smaller one is actually doubled up and has magnetic strip inside.  Just fold your card in half and put the fold line below the top cutting edge, other wise you will end up with two tags!.
 Mu colour scheme is melon mambo, tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie and certainly celery.  Here is the front of the card without the tags in.  Barbara suggested it would make a great card for a bookworm as you could have the book mark in one pocket and put a gift card holder with a book token in the other pocket.
Take a look at the retiring lists and let me know if you fancy anything as things are going quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment