Monday 6 May 2013

Progressive Scrapbooking

As a card maker a blank 12" x 12" piece of card can be quite daunting when you start scrapbooking so I thought I would try progressive scrapbooking. This is where you build your page up, start with a 6" x 6" piece, layer that onto an A4 piece then put that onto your 12" x 12".
I had some lovely pictures of Rebecca that I wanted to use and this is what I came up with. The papers are from Patio Party DSP pack and the stamp sets are Hearts a Flutter (with matching framelits!) and the Morning Post alphabet
The 6" x 6", all I did was add a strip of scallop edge card as the DSP was very busy:

I layered this onto an A4 piece of midnight muse card: 
 This was then layered onto a 12 x 12 piece of crumb cake card.
This is a great method for newbie scrapbookers, why not give it a go?  I made a double page layout so I will show you the other page tomorrow.

1 comment: