Tuesday 7 May 2013

Progressive Scrapbooking #2

This is the second page to match the layout I showed you yesterday so used the same supplies/paper.  Again I started with a 6" x 6" piece, I love this photo of Rebecca and it's nice to see her natural hair colour, its dyed black now!

 Using all this paper may seem wasteful but here's a tip, I marked where my photo would go then die cut lots from where it wouldn't show! (this is from the 6" x 6" piece I used in yesterdays layout.
 I forgot to take a photo of the A4 piece but here is the finished page:
Both pages together:  
I forgot to mention earlier, I used the two tag die to cut two tags which I slid behin the photo's for some secret journalling. You can just see them popping out.

1 comment:

  1. I think his is a far better way of doing a 12x12 sheet, not half as daunting as you think.

    ReplyDelete