Thursday 4 April 2013

Take a note...

I thought I would show you the new note book I covered, I do have one that I write all my the instruction/measurements in when I make cards or albums but I wanted something a bit more informal. This is my covered kraft note book (got it from sainsbury's, bought the shelf out as they were half price and I love em!).Here's my book, there are a few marks on it already as I forgot to  take a photo when I first made it.


I used the 2011-13 in colours as my colour scheme, the alphabet stamps are Morning Post, the owl is made out of circle punches as I wanted it bigger than the owl punch.  I made a pocket on the inside cover:
 As I said, I wanted something informal where I could make a mess, go wrong, jot down ideas, inspiration, things to do etc and a bit of a diary.  Here is the first page:
 Another page and sneak peak of a technique we will probably do in class;
 The last page!
There are a lot more pages to fill in between but don't worry I won't keep showing you them.  I really enjoyed making this book and have you noticed how the paper goes all the way to the end of the cover and doesn't stop at the ring binding? I will show you how I did this another time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment