Friday 12 April 2013

Mini Flip Album #2

Here is another mini flip album I made using the beau château DSP, this time lots of chickens! 
 The Front cover, Elements of Style stamp set again!
First page, the piece of card is tucked in the flap to show you that it isn't stuck down all the way and you can slide a photo in there: 

Pages opened up:
 Centre page, behind the door:


 Back page:

 These little albums are so easy to make,  my daughter Jessica who is 9 made a beautiful one the other day, I just helped her measure and cut.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Anne-Marie. Where did you find the instructions? Are they yours? Very pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. If you take a look at yesterdays post there is a link to the original by Robin and alink to my instructions as I altered it.

    ReplyDelete