Friday 1 March 2013

One sheet Mini Album

When I went on Julie's team training a few weeks ago I received this little mini album from the very talented Nicki as a swap.

I loved it and thought it would make a great item to demonstrate at Evelyn's party. This is my version using some the papers, ribbon and Maddison Avenue stamp set from Sale-a-bration. Nicky used thechip board packaging from the glimmer card to make her front and back cover. I didn't have time to cover that with DSP  during my demonstration so I used two pieces of card stock stuck together instead! I also covered the spine with a piece of DSP. The colour way is pool party and island indigo.
Here is my version:



1 comment:

  1. love these books.
    Thanks for sharing what you love. I too enjoy stampin up products. You are very creative. I'm inspired.

    http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/2013/02/late-night-stamper-treasure-hunt-blog.html
    pleae go see our blog hop with prizes

    May God bless you and your family,
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete