Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Punch Art Lamb

As promised, some more punch art, again this is not my creation, I found lots of punch art in blog land.
I love this little lamb and he went down very well in class, we actually made a girl version, she had a little pink bow in her 'hair'.
The clouds are made using the build a cup cake punch and the fence is the word window punch. Sentiment is from teenie tiny  wishes.  I also did an everyday version using the Thinking of You sentiment from the set, I used a marker to ink up and stamp Thinking of then used the thin end of the marker to write EWE! The field is certainly celery card which I embossed using the dot folder and  inked the edges.
Here are the punches I used.  
I also made a little Easter egg holder that was a little boX to fit the cream egg and lamb face/body on front and his/her bottom at the back, I forgot to take a photo but will try and do one to show you as it is really cute, already eaten the egg though!

No comments:

Post a Comment