Friday 18 January 2013

Blooming with Kindness card set

I made this little set of 3" x 3" cards, envelopes and box a while ago but forgot to post it.  I used the Blooming with Kindness stamp set which I love, it is especially great for quick cards as it has a beautiful flower image and sentiments, the colour scheme is primrose petal and crumbcake. For the first card I stamped the flower onto scrap paper before stamping on to the card to give a lighter image.



 I used the pricking template and pricking tool (sorry the proper name has completely deserted me!) to make the holes and did some stitching using the linen thread. For other two cards I used the dotted scallop ribbon border punch. I will show you the matching box tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I really want this stamp set. Said no more flowers but this one is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete