Saturday 8 September 2012

When's an Owl not an Owl?

Before you say Eh, I am on about the brilliant Stampin' Up Owl Builder Punch!  This punch is so versatile you can make all sorts of owls with it, from super hero owl to a bride and groom. You can also make lots of other things, from ghosts and faces to cats and penguins, just google it. I made a little display on an 8" x 8" canvas showing a small sample of what you can do, I got my ideas from the internet but can't really name just one source.
 I will show you the whole canvas tomorrow, but here are some of my characters. If you take a close look you will also notice I used one of my favourite punches the dotted scallop ribbon border punch in different ways.
The Bride and Groom


Owl Pirate


Tulip


Alien
I had great fun making these, did get very sticky though! I will show you the rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment