Friday 21 September 2012

Stampin' Up! Joyous Celebrations

Finally something from the new Seasonal Catalogue to show you.  Joyous Celebrations is one of my (many) favourites from the seasonal catalogue, I love it because it is really versatile, it co-ordinates with the extra large oval punch, the holiday embossing folder and the oval designer frame embossing folder and really quick!  Of course you don't have to use any punches or folders with it, as you can see by my first card so it is a great set for those new to stamping.

For the next card I punched out the image using the extra large oval punch, the DSP is from the festival of prints DSP Stack, this a great little collection of papers 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", there are 12 different double sided papers, (so 24 designs) and you get 4 of each paper and there is a great variety.

 I'll show you some more joyous celebrations tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment