Saturday 14 July 2012

FREE Attic Boutique Class Tutorial

A few months ago I did an Inspiration Station at the wonderful Julie's Team Training.  Quite a few people gave me lots of positive comments on the Attic Boutique Handbag and Case and said they would love to buy a tutorial if I made one. As I have enjoyed and benefited from a lot of free tutorials provided by bloggers around the world I felt it would be a bit mean to sell it so I am offering it FREE to any of my followers. Just send me an e-mail here and I will e-mail you back the link. Tried to send my follwers a message with the link on but it wouldn't let me so sorry you will just have to e-mail me!






If you would like a copy but are not a follower then what are you waiting for!  Follow me then  send me an e-mail here and I will send you the link.

2 comments:

  1. More lovely inspiration Anne-Marie. I love your blog - it's full of wonderful inspiration. Thank you for taking time to share your ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there

    I tried to email via link and it never happened. My email address is craftingalison@hotmail.co.uk and thank you so much for your generosity

    ReplyDelete