Wednesday 4 July 2012

Attic Boutique Cards and a little stitching!

Today I will show you the other cards I made to go in the handbag I showed you yesterday .  I used the other side of the DSP and they have a totally different look. The colour way is poppy red and crumb cake and I actually did a bit of stitching using white bakers twine to go with the corsets!

I used the dotted scallop ribbon border punch and sewed cross stitches using baker twine. I love this punch, I think it must be my favourite border punch. Again I used Beautiful Wings embosslit and the Oval All stamp set.

The second card is a gate fold, which is really easy to make using the metric plate on the simply scored because it gives you the 5.25cm score line. I used the Forever Young Stamp set and Designer Frame Embossing Folder.

It's stamped inside as well with the frame and silhouettes images but I forgot to photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment