Friday 29 June 2012

Simply Scored 3 x 3 Cards and Box Set

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been so busy and didn't realise it had been so long. It was my Simply Scored Class last night and we had a lovely time although I was a bit ambitous about what we could achieve in 2 1/2 hours! We made a set of four 3x3 cards and matching envelopes using the gorgeous twitterpated DSP, everyone got a selection of the papers so they could choose what design they would like.



The card design is very simple because I wanted to show off the DSP. The matching envelopes are a doddle to make using the diagonal plate on the Simply Scored.

These little cards are so quick and easy to do but they are addictive I am sure I will be making a lot, especially Christmas ones, but they are too small to post. I will show you the matching box tomorrow.
Recipe
DSP: Twitterated
Card Stock: Island Indigo and Riding Hood Red
Ink Pads: Island Indigo and Riding Hood Red
Punches: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Large Oval and Scalloped Oval
Stamp Sets: Oval All
Accessories: Simply Scored, Diagonal Plate
If you would like to come to one of my classes just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment