Sunday 13 May 2012

Stampin' Up Blossom Punch


I thought I would share what we made in the Summer Mini class. Firstly we got a bit punch drunk making some flowers using the new blossom punch. The modern label punch fits inside for a great effect, use three, then the 1 3/8" circle then the 1" circle and finally the boho blossom punch, topped off with a twitterpated designer button.  The first flower went on a card,


The paper is from the twitterpated designer series and the stamp is oval all. That gorgeous ribbon is the new pleated satin ribbon in blushing bride. 
The second flower we used to top a box we made using the new simply scored tool, it is so easy to make boxes using this and i used the adorning edges embossing folder on the box lid before I made it up, actually I forgot and had to undo it, emboss it and then stick it back together again! Good job I hadn't used sticky strip!!!


They make a lovely set and ideal if you are giving a little jewellery gift. I will share another card we made tomorrow.  Coming to a class is a great way of finding out how different ways of using your stamps, dies, punches etc, trying out new products and having a great time with like minded people.  There is a new class schedule on the class/club page, if you would like to come to a class just let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Great class, more things to add to my wish list lol.
    Love the new blossom punch and twitterpater paper.

    ReplyDelete