Saturday 21 April 2012

Stampin' Up Spring Mini - The Final Count Down

Sorry for the lack of posts and pictures lately. I have been busy, honest, just can't show you yet but I'm putting together some gorgeous projects from the new Summer Mini, class and event schedule coming soon - watch this space! I have also been making things with products from the Spring Mini before they vanish, remember last date to order from the spring mini is 30th April so just get in touch if you want to order.    Oh, and I've been busy making things for my inspiration station and swaps at the wonderful Julie's Training Day which I went to today, (it was Bril Julie, thanks), so you can see I haven't been idle. I will be posting some pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Anne-Marie for a fab inspiration table on Saturday. We all could see how much thought and effort you must have put in to the whole event and I for one was very grateful for all the ideas. I particularly loved the bags so don't forget to post a tutorial for us! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris, will do - just organising the classes first.

    ReplyDelete