Friday 27 April 2012

Berry Blossoms Cup Cakes

Some more projects we made in our spring mini class.  We made a calorie free Stampin' Up cupcake card. I like the combination with the berry blossom dsp, bright and summery, it is also FREE with a £45 order thi april! The colour way is calypso coral and wisteria wonder.
 

Again I used the designer frame embossing folder, this time I cut it out to give it a cleaner look. If I do a post with my favourite things I think this folder and the dotted scallop border ribbon punch will definitely be on it!



We also made a matching top note box, this time I used the five petal flower punch and boho blossom punch to decorate the top.

3 comments:

  1. I've made another box but this time I put one of the flowers on that you showed us at an earlier workshop ant I'm thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val, you will have to show me it, is it a fluffy flower or a rose one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh a fluffy one, not quite so messy to make lol

    ReplyDelete