Sunday 4 March 2012

Flirtatious meander album

Meander or Maze books are great, they are really easy to make using 1 sheet of DSP for the inside and some card, (I use grey board) and dsp or stamped paper for the cover. You can find a tutorial here . I made this one for Rebecca and as it was for baby photos I thought the Flirtatious DSP and doilies stamp set would go well.
I used the doilies stamp set and stamped on whisper white to make my front cover, I die cut the R from some scrap DSP that was punched out in one of the pages.
 You can make the pages so they have pockets inside, seal them down, fold parts over, punch apertures out, it's very versatile and you can use it as a little photo album or put inspiration verses in or just decorate with your favourite stamps. Here are some pages,


I will show you some more pages tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment