Saturday 11 February 2012

Polka dot heart card

Here is the other card we made at class.  Again it uses the sweetheart stamp set but his time we punched out three hearts with the full heart punch, embossed them using the polka dot folder and folded them in half and stuck them together to make a three-d heart. This is a great way of doing s three-d embelishment as it folds virtually flat to post.


This time the colour scheme is crumb cake, pretty in ping and certainly celery.  We made it into a thank you card but it would be suitable for most occassions. I think it would make a great new baby or get well card. 

1 comment:

  1. I have this stamp set and I'm ashamed to say that it has never seen ink! Thanks for the inspiration, I think this card maybe my next CASE.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete