Monday 2 January 2012

Top note die mini album

Happy new year everyone. I hope you have made a resolution to do more crafting! I thought I'd share with you a little mini album I made using the top note die.  I die cut some card board as covers and covered them in mocha morning dsp - gorgeous paper, thank you Angela who gave me a couple of sheets, it is now on my wish list. The pages are also die cut from cardstock, I punched a hole using the crop-a-dile and bound the using a book ring so dead easy to make.
 I used the scallop envelope die to enclose a little photo and message. I used the broadsheet alphabet stamp to stamp out DAD for the cover, it was a little xmas pressie for my husband with some photos of the girls in. The colour scheme is soft suede and crumbcake with some colour accents on different pages to co-ordinate with the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment