Monday 30 January 2012

Everyday Enchantment DSP 6x6 handbag

Here is another project I made at Julies training.  It is a little handbag made with the sale-a-bration everyday enchantment dsp, this paper is beautiful, it's one of my favourite ever and it's free!
This little handbag looks complicated but it is so easy to make, it was designed by Frenchie and you can find a tutorial here just scroll down.

Isn't it lovely? The handle is made from calypso coral ruffled ribbon and secured with the new in colours dotty brads. The flower fastener was cut with the blossom party die, a new die in the mini catalogue, it is very easy to overlook, in fact I did until we used it at training, but its lovely. The fastener is secured with an adhesive velcro dot, not stampin' up, I love these dots and I am sure you will see them on a lot of things!

1 comment: