Thursday 2 February 2012

Charming make and take

I had a mini/sale-a-bration event last Tuesday.  We had a lovely time, here is the make and take everyone made using the charming stamp set out of the spring mini catalogue.  Fortunately my Stampin' Up Mum Claire was there to save the day as I forgot to bring my stamp set!
The colour scheme is wisteria wonde, pool party, crumbcake and very vanilla.  We stamped the background with crumb cake ink using the stamp on stamp off technique, ink the stamp up and stamp on scrap before you stamp on to your card this gives you different shades out of one ink pad. We stamped the flower using wisteria wonder. The border was made using the scallop trim border punch.
I showed another card where I used the brush end of the marker pens to ink up the flower stamp and used some pearls and wisteria ruffled ribbon to bling it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment