Saturday 3 December 2011

How to use a stamp-a-ma-jig!

I have often mentioned my stamp-a-ma-jig, (SMJ) and I bet a lot of you are wondering what on earth I am talking about! A SMJ is a brilliant tool that helps you align a stamp exactly where you want it, which is great for two-step stamps or if you want to stamp a regular background sheet. This is a stamp-a-ma-jig. Line your clear sheet so it fits snugly in the corner of your SMJ.

Then ink up your stamp and stamp the image with your stamp snugly in the corner.

Now put this stamped image wherever you want it on your card stock then make sure the SMJ is butted up to the corner of the image.
 Now carefully remove the clear sheet without moving your SMJ and put your stamp there instead.

Carry on this process if you want to fill in the whole sheet of card, aligning your clear sheet image next to your stamped one etc.
I stamped all the way down the card and used it to make this.

If I hadn't used my SMJ I would have made a big mess, believe me! If you would like to order one from me just let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment