Wednesday 30 November 2011

Christmas Craft Fair

I have been very busy making things for the:
  Christmas Craft Fair Saturday 10th December 10am-3pm
at Guisborough Sea Cadets,
Belmangate
Guisborough

There will be lots of different stalls there, tombola and raffles as well as drinks and snacks so why not come along and see me if you are in the area.
These are some of the bird boxes I have been making, although I have changed the chocolate buttons inside and put some yummby wrapped chocolate balls in from M & S as I thought they looked more chocolatey.  Which also meant I got to eat the chocolate buttons!


I love making these and they look great hung on the tree or you could use them as place settings or table decorations.  I made the robin using the 2 step bird punch.


No comments:

Post a Comment