Sunday 16 October 2011

Training Swaps

I was lucky enough to attend Julie's Jems team training yesterday even though I'm not a Jem, so thank you Julie I had a great day.  When ever Stampin' Up demonstrators get together we always do a swap, swapping card fronts and 3-d items.  So we come away with some great ideas and lovely samples of  stamp sets and papers that we may not have yet so we can show our customers.
These are the swaps I made using the Polar Party stamp set and designer frames textured embossing folders, these are in our new catalogue and I love them.
I made it in two different colour ways, night of navy/pool party with white embossing powder and olive gree/real red with gold embossing powder.

I cut three sides of the embossing folder to make a little door, open it up and there's a little surprise, (isn't that ruffled ribbon gorgeous)!
Here's the other colour combo, I cut the frame a different way so we could have some penguins.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, absolutely love the little peek-a-boo windows! Polar party is getting very near the top of the 'I NEED' list LOL

    ReplyDelete