Sunday 30 October 2011

Scallop envelope post-it-note holders

I have been busy making things for my craft store on Sunday 6th November, at Guisborough Sea Cadets, Belmangate, Guisborough TS14 7AQ, 10am-2pm. Please pop along if you're in the area, there will be different crafts there, wood turning, jewellery making, handmade soap, leather craft to name a few as well as me! It would be great to see you and a fabulous chance to find out more about Stamp-in' Up and see the projects tor my christmas class in real life.
Here are some post-it-note holders I made using stampin' up's  scallop envelope die, there's a tutorial on how to make them in the tutorial section of my blog. I have been using some of my retired DSP, the first ones use the springtime vintage DSP and the second photo shows one using the playtime DSP, (I think that's it's name!).

I love making these and I can see everyone in my office having one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment