Tuesday 25 October 2011

Halloween and Dasher!

I have been busy designing cards for my Dasher card, have a look on my class/events page for details.
I have also been having lots of fun making some treat holders for halloween using punches and the great frightful sight DSP we have.

I die cut 2 scallop envelopes for the treat holder and made the ghost using the owl punch, just turn the body upside down and cut his feet off!

For the spider box I used the pillow box die and circle punches for the spider although I think he's more cute than scary!


The pumpkin is made using the oval punch and the leaves from the 2 step bird punch.



6 comments:

  1. Wow Ann-Marie, you have been a busy bee! What a wonderful array of goodies!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Stampin'
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab selection of treat holders, definitely too cute to give away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of halloween ideas, well done. Thank you for joining us at Simpy Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these are all so cool! I love your ghosts and your cute spider! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did get busy with your punches - with fabulous results! Great Halloween boxes! So glad you took the Simply Stampin' challenge and hope we see you again! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete