Thursday 29 September 2011

Sneak Peek - Forever Young

I am really excited because we have a brand new catalogue coming out on Saturday! As a demonstrator I get catalogues early and am able to purchase a few new sneak peek items,how lucky am I?  Still can't wait till saturday when I can order anything I want out the catalogue though, my wish list is getting longer every day.
One of the stamp sets I purchased was forever young, which I love, here is an envelope album, (my new catalogue resolution is to post some tutorials and I will put one up for the envelope album) I made using this set and the new ribbon lace punch.


I also used one of the five new in colours, island indigo. I used broadsheet alphabet and my faithful stamp-a-ma-jig to make the photo's label.  I love the new lace ribbon punch it is so versatile, you can thread ribbon or thin card/aper through, cut the flowers out, the one inch circle punch fits great behind it if you want to highlight a different colour or fits on top of it as I have done in this album.

Bye for now, but keep checking my blog for more info about the new catalogue and our new hostess package which is fantastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment