Saturday 4 June 2011

Handbag and gift card holder

I dug out an old sizzix die I have had for ages and not really used, I thought I'd see what it looks like made up using Stampin' Up cardstock and it looks great, I can see a few of these being made!  I used rose red card and spring vintage DSP, I thought I'd make it in to a gift card holder, to make that gift a little more special, but you could put whatever you like in.






I puched 2 different sized circles, stuck them together and attached them to the bag with a brad from the hodgepodge as a fastener. I pleated some crumb cake ribbon to make a frill.



I ruffled a bit more ribbon by pulling on a thread and attached it to the front of the gift card holder. I used the four label stamp set and matching punch for the gift card holder, I left the label inside blank to put a message.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, took a walk around your blog! What a gorgeous little set, loving the handbag, it's ADORABLE. x

    ReplyDelete