Friday 1 April 2011

The New Mini Catalogue is out today!

The new mini is out today, we now have the BIG SHOT which is a great die cutting machine and some exclusive dies and impression folders.  If you don't know what a die cutting machine is or what you can do with it watch this space, I will be telling you all about it, the dies cuts through card, paper, material thin metal, grungeboard, (about 50 different things) so it opens a whole new range of possibilities for your card making and scrap booking, sewing, patchwork etc. There are some beautiful stamp sets and that OWL punch everyone has been waiting for.  I just got some things yesterday so will be having a play and showing you what I've come up with so it's a great time to book a workshop and find out what you can do with the new products.
 Here's a card that was demonstrated at our training in March, I couldn't post it till today.

It uses the four label stamp set and vintage spring DSP and the eautiful new seam binding ribbon, I've just bought  these with the matching label punch so will be posting some of my own creations soon.
Click on the mini catalogue link to have a browse and just contact me if you would like to order anything or book a workshop.  Bye for now, must get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment